Heinmor Wire Products Legal Information
- The information contained on this website is intended to be, but is not guaranteed to be, complete, correct and up to date. This information is made available without any representation or warranty, either express or implied. Heinmor Wire Products accepts no responsibility as to the suitability or accuracy of any information on this website. Heinmor Wire Products accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
- The Policy Terms and Conditions on this website are to be used for information purposes only as they may be changed from time to time and so may not be the most recent version. If there is any aspect that you are not clear on, or that you require clarification on, kindly do not hesitate to contact us.
- The information and content on this website are subject to change without any notice.
- Heinmor Wire Products may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website or any products or services provided on this website, without prior notice.
- Copyright in respect of all works found on the website and which have been created and developed by Heinmor Wire Products or on instruction for Heinmor Wire Products shall vest in Heinmor Wire Products.
- Any trademarks registered by Heinmor Wire Products, belong to Heinmor Wire Products. These trademarks may not be copied, transmitted or used by any one else unless expressly permitted by Heinmor Wire Products.
- Any reference to or use of a product, service or process of a third party does not imply recommendation, approval or affiliation to the product, service or process by Heinmor Wire Products.
- Heinmor Wire Products accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information made available on these pages and for any actions or transactions resulting therefrom.
- Use of the website and any actions arising therefrom shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Republic of South Africa. By using this website the user consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa in respect of all disputes.
- All information submitted via the Heinmor Wire Products website will be treated as confidential. This means that if you submit any information via this website the information will only be used by Heinmor Wire Products and will not be passed on to any third party unless we are permitted or required to do so by law or unless you specifically authorize us to do so.
- Information submitted via this website may not be 100% secure, unless submitted via a secure connection.
- Due to the nature of the internet, it is not possible to guarantee that information is secure. At Heinmor Wire Products however, reasonable steps are taken to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
- Heinmor Wire Products would like to assure you that we strive to maintain a safe and comfortable browsing experience with minimum risks to you.
Access to Information
- Please download this document to view the access to information manual for Heinmor Wire Products.